Beautiful new photos of actress, Omoni Oboli - Welcome to Chris Jerome's Blog

Welcome to Chris Jerome's Blog

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday 22 April 2016

Beautiful new photos of actress, Omoni Oboli

Nollywood Actress and movie producer - Omoni Oboli who is a year older today, shared lovely new photos of herself & Thanked God for the woman she has become. Sharing the photos via IG, she wrote, 'It's #TheFirstLady's birthday! I'm super excited! I thank God for the woman I have grown into! I thank Him for strength and resilience. All that I am, all I will ever be, I give to you Lord! You have crowned my effort with success and to you be all the glory!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here